Monday, June 20, 2011

What are your favorite summer TV shows?


As an adolescent, I remember coming home from after-school and being glued to the television screen (my body and eyes, both!). Now I'd be lucky to catch up on any of my shows because of work and school obligations! A maximum of 2 hours of TV a week sounds impossible, but believe anything!

When I say television I mean reality shows, soaps, talk shows (nothing educational, just for leisure). Some of my favorites include Bravo TV's Real Houswives: New York, New Jersey and Atlanta (which is on a hiatus this summer) and Basketball Wives: Season 3.

On the topic of shows this season viewers said goodbye to The Office, (ran for seven seasons), and said hello to VH1's Single Ladies, which is a drama scripted show that explores the lives of racially mixed women in Atlanta.

It seems like networks are fighting to keep viewers on the couch, but I'd rather watch the shores on the beach anyday. Sorry!

Talk to you soon,
Ariam

No comments:

Post a Comment