Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chase your dreams!


From a very young age, I've always tried to map out my future. I'm a plan freak and my dad once said to me, "Planning never fails, but people fail to plan." I assumed if you plan, you definitely can't fail. So, I planned everything to the last second. However, with my theory of never failing, I later found out it wasn't entirely true. Sometimes we fall to learn how to rise; that's when you learn to succeed. I think my dad's quote applies to all our goals and dreams in life. If you have a "dream," chase it until it happens. Along the way, make a plan to get where you want to be. I am itching to say "fail-fool" plan. I'll just say, be prepared to fight for what you want to achieve despite any hurdles. Gone are the days when ladies had to let go of their dreams. 

So ladies, GO GRAB IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment